- its perfectly normal and expected for people to act differently around other people
- you play a different role in everyones life and you act accordingly to that role
- its not being two faced
- it’s “would you act the way you act around your friends at a job interview?”
- no you would not
"So what are your strengths?"
"YOUR FACE HAS STRENGTHS"
There are about a billion arrangements of “Bad Apple!!” but this one, performed with traditional Japanese instruments, is one of the best and most unique that I’ve seen.
It’s the complete opposite of the bouncy techno remixes (which, don’t get me wrong, I enjoy) that make up a lot of Touhou Project fan music, and actually feels a lot truer to the nature of Gensokyo.
Okay so google has “Search Images” and “Search Videos” options but what we really need it a “Search GIF” option
1) Search whatever you need in Google Images.
2) Add “filetype:gif” to the search
3) Hit enter.
Only GIFs show up.
THIS IS SO IMPORTANT
I think this video might interest you guys.
4 days ago, Olivia Olson confirmed that Marceline and Bonnibel have dated before. The reason it has been confirmed is because the new Adventure Time book coming out soon may have details on their relationship, and their relationship obviously can’t be aired on TV because some states of America (and countries in the world) are against same-sex marriage and relationships.
But yeah, they have indeed dated before.
Can we also talk about official Bubbline art drawn by Natasha Allgeri, former character designer and story board artist for Adventure Time, and now Showrunner of Bee and Puppy Cat!?